Saturday, October 31, 2009

They're Coming to Get You, Barbara...

In the spirit of the holiday, I thought I would go ahead and post a couple of pictures from last weekend's Zombie Walk in downtown Raleigh. It was my first time going out, and I didn't dress up. I just went with my camera to see what it was all about. So, I acknowledge that these are not award winning photos... but they are fun. You may not know this, but's hard to shoot in almost total darkness. The crowd really was a lot of fun, and I am totally dressing the part next year! Have a spooky day!

Never forget...


They're coming!

This guy did a really good job. He looks like he is straight out of a movie.

Thank goodness Shaun was there. He even brought his cricket bat!



This guy's costume was awesome. Brains for sale!

I didn't realize that zombies love cookout. Also, this guy looked just like Mark Hoppus.




This guy was very interactive! Loved it!



Best face!! She really looked the part!


So fun:-)

5 comments:

April said...

Hold me. I'm scared. MOMMY!!!

Savannah Strickland Photography said...

oh my gosh- how creepy! Great pics though- now I'm gonna have nightmares

DeDeandMatt said...

I'm sceeeared. But very impressive pictures

Anonymous said...

Um, do I get no credit for going with you as your assistant????

the.indie.image said...

thanks to Alli for protecting me!