Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Engagement: Sally and Eric!

A couple of weekends ago, I headed up to my favorite place in these United States, Boone, NC, to shoot Sally and Eric's engagement pictures! Boone is so special because I graduated from Appalachian, and it has been in my heart ever since:-). Double bonus for it being the fall, with the beautiful leaves! I was so excited to have my first official shoot up there post college! It's nice going to a place that you know so well, but never get to use in a photo shoot. After a little trepidation about the weather, we decided to go for it. Sally and Eric were so much fun to work with and totally comfortable in front of the camera. They were also up for anything, which makes me happy! Here are some from that chilly, wet day!

This is one of my most favorite places on the parkway. I go almost every time I visit.









Can't take pictures in the fall without utilizing those leaves!

Oh, and did I mention it was also homecoming weekend? We stopped by the parade route!

PDA!

I scouted this graffiti wall the last time I was up there. Score.


This is definitely one of my favorites.

And this is how it ended.. a little wet, but totally worth it!


Sally and Eric, I can't wait for your wedding! Enjoy the pictures, and say hey to Yosef for me:-)

3 comments:

Beth said...

These are really great -nice job finding cool and beautiful places to shoot! I guess it helps when your couple is that cute...

zack said...

We had our engagement pics done by a pro photographer at Lake Johnson in the Fall, and this is what I was hoping they would look like.

You really hit these out of the park!

Great job!

(from a wannabe, wish-I-had-time-to-pursue-it, fledgling photographer)

the.indie.image said...

Thanks guys!