Thursday, October 15, 2009

Griffin!

Meet Griffin! Griffin is the son of one of my co-workers, and I was excited when she asked me to take some portraits of him! He is a cool kid, and very comfortable in front of the camera. He gave me silly, serious and smiley! What more do you need? We did his shoot in downtown Raleigh, which is always a fun alternative to the typical kids portrait locations. We had a lot of fun and I think we got some great shots of Griffin!

I say jump, this kid jumps!


I was so excited that Griffin brought his guitar!


This was Griffin's idea and it may be my favorite picture ever... I mean seriously, how funny is that! He is the perfect height!





Griffin thought the sunflower added a little something, and I think he was right!


This kid can rock a sport jacket!


We thought we would throw his age in there...

While we were wrapping up, one of the carriages that offers rides around downtown came to where we were parked to go home. Soooo, why not ask if we can get a shot with this big, pretty horse! I love horses, and this one was massive and so calm! Cute shot:-)


Thanks Kay and Griffin! I had a fun time on this shoot!

No comments: