Thursday, October 1, 2009

Bailey is back!

It is so fun for me when I get a call to come shoot a little one that I have previously photographed! I love to see how much they have changed and grown and see how their little personalities are coming out! Bailey was just a few weeks old when I first photographed her, now she is a busy walking, "talking" nine month old! She has some fantastic blue eyes and an adorable grin!

Bailey's mom had the cutest hats for her! I love knitted things for babies!


Check out those baby blues!!


You may recognize this location! I thought it would be neat to photograph her in the same spot to show how much she has changed! To see the original click the link above!


Baby butt! Too cute:-)

I told you she had hats!

This is Bailey's favorite toy drawer...

This is Bailey IN her favorite toy drawer.


She has many leather bound books... and it smelled of rich mahogany. (Sorry! I couldn't resist the reference).


I sure hope I get to continue documenting Bailey as she grows up!

1 comment:

Amber Medlin said...

The way you capture priceless pictures of Bailey makes me so happy!!!! I can't wait until Bailey's 1 year birthday. You have such a gift and talent. We love you so much and thank you for all you do!!!