Sunday, October 4, 2009

Mike Passaro

Recently, I posted some shot I took for Shelly Moore, of the Shelly Moore Band. Now, you get to see Mike Passaro of the Shelly Moore Band! (I guess he's the band part). ha. You may also recognize him from the post "Cool guys don't look at explosions". I took Mike to a spot I've always wanted to use, and I was really pleased with that decision. I always love editing shoots like this because I know I will get to go grungy on the editing. It makes me happy. Mike was a willing subject, and I think we got some good stuff! Here are some that I really liked..



Love it!







I've been making people jump a lot lately... I like this.





Random Llama door. I have no idea what goes on here, but there was this Llama on the door and another one cut out of a large piece of wood. Strange, and delightful!


You can follow Mike's blog here.
Or you can follow the Shelly Moore Band here.

2 comments:

alison said...

that llama door is for Bonded Llama Studios - a really cool studio/gallery space! they have open houses occasionally.

the.indie.image said...

Thanks Alison! Mystery solved!