Thursday, October 15, 2009

Sara's Post-Wedding Bridal!

I shot Sara and her husband Luke's wedding back in May, but we never got a chance to shoot any bridal pictures! Sad, I know, but We had the great idea of doing a post-wedding bridal portrait. So, this wasn't exactly her wedding dress but it is a near replica of her mother's wedding dress that she happened to find while shopping one day. It is also the dress she left the reception in:-). She came down for an afternoon and we went out to one of my favorite fields to get some yummy shots! The sun was going down fast and we only spent about 45 minutes shooting. But I love the shots we were able to get! The feel is so serene and calm. Sara was a very willing participant, braving bugs and possible snakes to lay in a field of waist high grass! She gave me some fierce stuff! Take a look:-)

I love my little hippie friend!

She rocks at posing..







Love the grass all lit up by the setting sun!


Awesome.





Oh summer sunsets... <3


Sara, I hope you will enjoy these!!

No comments: