Sunday, October 25, 2009

Bridal: Heather

So, I feel like these pictures have been sitting on my desktop forever, while I have been waiting for Heather and Walter's wedding day to pass so I could post them! Well, I shot their wedding yesterday, so now I can post her bridal session! Yay! Heather wanted to take pictures around old churches and also some train tracks... so we figured downtown was the best place for us to go! We shot until it was too dark to shoot, and I think in all we got four different churches and one set of train tracks. Not too shabby. Here are just a few from the shoot!




I love that the little mannequin in the window also has sunglasses!

One of my favorites!


They got married on the 24th!




My other favorite.


This was the one Heather chose to display at the reception.


Wedding pictures from Heather and Walter's big day will be coming in a few weeks!

1 comment:

J. O'Brien Photo said...

those looked like some really good locations. im jealous.