Sunday, October 4, 2009

American Aquarium @ The Pour House 10/2/09

And now for something different! A break from babies and pretty ladies.. Friday night I went out to The Pour House to see American Aquarium play. If you aren't familiar, you should check them out here. It's good ol' alt-country fun. I took my camera with me (which has actually gotten pretty rare that I do) thinking I might snap some quick pictures for fun. However when I got there, there were people EVERYWHERE! haha. I was in the front, but still had two layers of people in front of me (not the best situation for photos) and to top it off the two girls immediately in front of me were plastered. NICE. haha. Anyway, despite the less than ideal situation, I did end up taking the camera out and doing my best to make some interesting images. I think I elbowed a few people to get them, but it's worth it, right?





So intense, this chick had to hold her hair!



The front rows were mostly ladies..


My buddy Kevin plays drums. Look at that concentration!



I'm not sure where his legs are in this picture either. But I like the intensity.

He made this face a lot.

We'll end with the classy PBR salute.


They are playing at The Pour House again on December 25th. You should go!

No comments: