Monday, December 15, 2008

(New) Faces: Bailey

This little sweetheart is Bailey! Her mom and I went to High School together and I was so excited to shoot some shots of her little bundle of joy! Bailey put up with a lot for me, and she handled it like a champ! She is just a couple of weeks younger than my nephew, and I have decided I just love shooting newborns! Here are a couple of my favorites:



I like the simplicity and symmetry of this one, and that she looks so peaceful!



awake. asleep. awake. asleep.


Her momma has pretty blue eyes, and it sure looks like Bailey may have gotten them too!

Ok, I wasn't sure if grunge was acceptable in baby pictures... So I just did one. Don't worry, mom, the rest are normal:-)

Doesn't she look important?!


I sure had fun! Thanks for letting me photograph Bailey!

4 comments:

Amber Medlin said...

I absolutely love these pictures. You have an amazing talent and love what you do. What a gift!!! Thanks so much for capturing Bailey's personality!!

Jo said...

Ooooooo....LOVE the one on the yellow table, and the star basket! Sooo cool and beautiful too!

Amanda Dengler said...

it's good that you enjoy this, cause you're great at it!! beautiful work.

Ashley and David said...

these have such a timeless feel to them-- i love stars so the star basket one is my fav!