Thursday, December 11, 2008

Faces: Cash

This cute boy belongs to some friends of my sister. His name is Cash! Don't you just love that name? I spent an afternoon with him and his dad last week. It was pretty cold, but he did really well! Sarah and Shane (mom and dad) have great taste. His outfits were super cute all the way down to his awesome shoes! Here are some favorites.

Meet Mr. Cash

We started off inside, where it was warm!



Then we took the party outside for some fun in the leaves... dressed to impress of course! I think this is my favorite shot! Such joy!

Then we headed down to the lake for a change of scenery. Check out those blue eyes!






Gotta love the robot sweater:-)


Finally back to the house for some swing time and reflection. The shot on the left was a happy accident. It is hard to take pictures of a moving swing... you never know what you'll end up with!

2 comments:

Ashley and David said...

I find that any shot I can get of a kid swinging like that is a happy accident! So cute! This kid is ADORABLE!!! Awesome job with such a handsome little man!

J. O'Brien Photo said...

i love these, he makes the cutest faces