Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!

So, officially 2009 is upon us! I am excited about this year. I feel that it will hold many amazing opportunities and surprises not even dreamed about yet! One thing I do already know and am greatly looking forward to, is... (drum roll please!)... the new website!!! Hoorray! I am finally going to have a honest to goodness, official website for The Indie Image. It has been a long time coming! Stay tuned for it's official release! Well, I guess I can give you a sneak peek:-)



I have lots of work to catch up on and will have several things to blog in the very near future! I also have a couple of very special shoots in January that I am getting excited about! So, thank you for stopping by, and I wish you a very Happy New Year, in life, in love and in faith.

Sincerely,
Becca

2 comments:

April said...

YEAH!! F-I-N-A-L-L-Y!!! I can't wait to see it!!

Ashley and David said...

Yay! I am excited--- :)!!!!!