Friday, January 2, 2009

Bradley/Hartley/Bowlin Family!

Yay! Finally back to real blog posting! I feel like it has been forever! Shortly before Christmas, my best friend asked me if I would shoot some portraits of her whole family, since everyone was going to be around for the holidays. There are 4 siblings, 2 spouses, 4 toddlers, 2 parents and 1 grandmother involved! I spent about an hour with them at their parents' house and it was a beautiful (though soggy) day to shoot! We got a few basic family shots and a few fun ones. Here are my favorites.

Nice and simple..everyone smile!

Then you tell them to just laugh and look at each other. How cute is that?

The Hartleys with one on the way!

I love happy accidents! This shot was completely unintentional. We were trying to get a shot of all the little ones putting their hands on mom's tummy, but this guy bolted just as I was taking the picture! So cute!

Shadows!

I realized with this shot, the more people you have the harder it is to get, but if you do get it, it is so neat! It is like I wasn't even there!

Hartley kids!


Siblings!

Bowlin Family

Don't all families hang out by their garage doors?

Mom and Dad


3 comments:

J. O'Brien Photo said...

i like these a lot. they are simple but in a very good way. ha. i really like the last one of the parents. good job!

April said...

Wowza! You did a lot of cool stuff with a lot of people! eekkksss!! That would have scared me to death!! Well, ok, maybe a slight pee in the pants.

Ashley and David said...

Aww fun! That is a large crowd to reign in- very well done! Like April said you were able to get a variety of stuff with such a big crowd. Nice!