Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Everyone loves a snow day!

So here I am looking out on a wintery wonderland as I type this! I LOVE snow. It reminds me of when I lived in Boone, and it makes me happy. This morning I was up at 7:30 am to see if the weatherman had gotten my hopes up for nothing. If you know me, you know I don't ever get up that early if I don't have to! But to my very pleasant surprise and utter joy, there was lots of snow on the ground and lots more falling from the sky. Today was pretty much perfect. I had a dance party. I even had a photoshoot with my sister in the snow (yay new myspace and facebook profile pics!!!). Here are some of them! I am so happy!!

Outside the window!!

Outside the backdoor!

Self portraits..


My sis..



Alli took these of me.. she did a pretty good job!




What a great day!

4 comments:

April said...

ewww... You look hot all covered in snow!!

Maren said...

aww...Im glad you had fun!

Unknown said...

I love love love this picture of you...you so perrty!

Ashley and David said...

i was hoping there would be some more over here on your blog! i will be snow-blogging as well :)