Monday, January 12, 2009

Wedding: Denise and Stan

FINALLY I can post this lovely couple's wedding day! It's gonna be a long one, so just relax and enjoy. You will recognize Denise from the last post. Her wedding day was the day after Christmas in Old Salem. It was a really sweet ceremony outside with only their closest friends in attendance. This wedding was an especially fun one for me because I got to partner with my dad! He is a pastor, and was officiating the ceremony for Denise and Stan. This was actually our second father-daughter wedding:-). Moving on. After the ceremony Denise and Stan and I wandered around Old Salem taking some fun couple shots. I have to go ahead and explain that I got carried away with wanting to post these fun portrait shots that I just decided to forgo posting shots from the rest of the day. So, my apologies for the post being a bit unbalanced! Here are my (many) favorites.

"I will be glad and rejoice in Thee"

This is my dad! He's studying his lines!

Yes, my dad is a giant:-). Aren't Denise's flowers cheerful?!






Now for fun portrait time!!

Lover's walks:-)


Remember how I told you in Denise's post that the people dress in costume? Well, I was so happy we got this one to make a pass for the pictures! Yay!








This is one of my favorite favorites:-) I like how immense the bridge seems.

Making it official!

There were some yummy treats for the guests! Homemade apple pie! yummmm!







Congratulations you two! It was such a blessing to be a part of your very special day!
PS. If you would like to schedule your own father-daughter combination photographer and officiant, just give me a shout! ;-)

1 comment:

Ashley and David said...

who cares if your post is unbalanced- i sure dont! these are sooooooo cute! i love all the around town ones. very romantic in a unique way. loving them.