Saturday, November 7, 2009

And now back to normal things...

Goodbye October! I will miss you! I can't believe it is already November. Where has this year gone?! Now I have to start thinking about Christmas! And so should you if you would like a lovely family portrait for this year's Holiday cards.. just dropping the hint:-)

Speaking of family shoots, I have some pictures to show you of the beautiful Walsh children! These guys were SO cute in their outfits, and they all have amazing blue eyes! Lucky ones! Unfortunately it was a frigid day on the beach and a little too windy for the twins' liking, but I was so happy we were able to grab just a few shots of them in the sand! We had to get creative for the rest of the shoot, but I think it worked out well!


And then this happened! This is what I like to call a "happy accident". I really love this shot, and the range of emotion. Though it probably won't make the Christmas card cover. haha.

This was the twins' first formal portrait session:-)





Look at those eyes! Crazy beautiful!

Getting warm in dad's jacket!

Happy babies!

No comments: