Sunday, November 8, 2009

Laura and Jay are Married!!

Whew!! I have been pretty busy! As of right now, I have 8 shoots sitting on my desktop to be edited from the last two weeks. Yikes! I mean, I am stoked about being so busy, but it is a lot of face time with my computer. I delivered this wedding today that I shot 3 weeks back, and I thought I would go ahead and blog it! I know Laura and Jay from my church. I met Jay when he lead my first missions trip to Brazil in 2005. That trip changed the course of my life. I was so excited when they asked me to be their wedding photographer, so that I could document this day that has changed the course of their lives. The day was beautiful, the chapel was beautiful, and they were beautiful! I couldn't have asked for a better wedding day! Plus I was shooting with Savannah, which is always fun! Here is their wedding day in thirty pictures:-)

You are here...

Isn't this light delicious???




The ladies...

The fellas...

Savannah and I both utilized the great round windows!


Both rooms also had giant maps.. which I love and had to take a picture each each with their respective maps.


The first look. Adorable.


Funny peoples!

"Jay: the veil tamer" shot by Savannah.


It was tough, but this may be my favorite shot of the day.






Savannah and her super macro lens got this ring shot. Rock on a rock.

I love it when there is great crowd participation:-)

Jay is a dancer. fo' sho'.




Sweetness...


1 comment:

shellyeve said...

your favorite = my favorite as well. :)