Monday, December 28, 2009

Amber and Jamie and a baby (bump)!

You may remember Amber from her engagement session or her bridal session, but this is her maternity session! However, to keep things current, I will go ahead and tell you that she delivered a beautiful and healthy baby boy on November 5th! That for sure tells you this is out of date! haha. I love it when I get to photograph both parents-to-be in a maternity session. This was a super quick shoot because we were losing light fast, but I really think we captured some sweet moments. Amber has the most bubbly personality of anyone I've ever met, and I always have so much fun photographing her! Also, she's a photographer too and so she knows how to work the camera (and make her man work it too!). Here is a little bit of our shoot..


Daddy and bump!

These two are freakin' cute..




awwwwwww!

I really like this one:-D





Favorite!

They had been keeping the name a secret until he was born, so I was technically the first person to know it:-D



Congrats to you both! Your little man is adorable!

No comments: