Monday, December 28, 2009

Fras like bras.

This is the lovely Amy! We know each other from our City of Raleigh softball team, however we had to do without her this past season because she is having a little baby in just a couple of months! I was really happy when she asked me to take a few maternity shots of her at one of my new favorite places. As you can see, it was back when there were still leaves on the trees, so this again, dates this shoot back to October! We had a fun little shoot and came out with some pretty cute shots. Here are a couple that I really liked...

I love the feel of this one!

In case you are wondering, that is a question mark on her belly! She and Mike are waiting to find out the sex of their baby!

I really like how the trees frame her in these next two..






<3



I can't wait to A) take more pictures for you guys and B) meet that little one!

No comments: