Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Julian's Holiday Pictures!

I say "Holiday" because not only did I take some Christmas card pictures for Julian and his parents, but we also got a few shots of him in his adorable Halloween outfit! And though it's not a holiday outfit, we also took some in his christening outfit. I've enjoyed photographing Julian several times, and he is absolutely adorable! He has the most expressive eyes. We did this shoot at their home and at a nearby gazebo in their neighborhood. It's always nice to photograph subjects where they are most comfortable being themselves. I think we got more cute ones of this growing little guy!

Just chillin' Julian.

Is that not the cutest Monkey you've ever seen??!

And this is his christening outfit. So sweet!

Now for Christmas cuteness! I love that sweater!




Julian and his dog are slowly learning to be friends:-D This is the best attempt yet at getting a really great shot of the two of them together. We've tried every time! haha.


I love these two.


2 comments:

DeDeandMatt said...

Aaaaw what a cutie.. I really like #4

DeDeandMatt said...

Aaaaw what a cutie.. I really like #4