Sunday, December 27, 2009

It's about dang time.. I know!

Ok.. so it has been over a month since I have posted anything, and that shoot was from October! Good grief the last couple of months have been so busy it has precluded me from blogging about anything! But have no fear! I am going to be uploading and blogging like crazy between now and New Years so that I can start 2010 off with a clean slate! I have no less than 25 shoots to blog! Yikes! That's gonna be a challenge! So, in order to get all of that done, I'm going to stop rambling and start posting!

Meet the Wyngaarden Family! I can't even tell you when these were shot, but I think it was some time in October? haha. We had gone back and forth on a date for this shoot for months, and it was so fun to finally get to meet this awesome family! As you can see, they're no small family! I don't think I was quite prepared for such a big group, but they were so fun to work with and up for anything. We ended up getting some really great shots over in the Tobacco District of Durham. Here are some of my favorites:









Mom and Dad (aren't they cute?)

And their seven beautiful children!




Thanks again guys! I had a blast!

No comments: