Monday, December 28, 2009

Corban at the fair!

Ok, so this one is definitely from October because it was from the fair! But it's family.. and family has an even longer wait than friends! Sorry, loved ones:-D. This is my adorable nephew, Corban!!! He was 11 months old at the time of the fair and we were trying to squeeze in his 1 year shoot, so we thought it would be fun to take him. Of course I think that all of the pictures were adorable and worthy of showing you, but I controlled myself somewhat and am just going to show you a few (you're welcome!). haha. I just can't help it that he is the cutest baby EVER (I might be biased because I am his aunt but I really don't think so:-D). Here is Corban at the fair!





















Totally cute right? haha

2 comments:

Amber Medlin said...

I bet it would be fun to do a photo shoot of him and Bailey dressed in vintage clothes posing like little boyfriend and girlfriend :) He is so stinkin' cute!

the.indie.image said...

aww let's do it!