Monday, December 28, 2009

The Bowlins!

Meet the Bowlins! I figured I was on somewhat of a maternity roll so I just thought I would go ahead and post this shoot of my best friend and her dear little (and growing) family! She too has already had her sweet baby boy and those pictures are coming soon! This was a combo family/maternity session and was about one of the shortest shoots I've done. My friends are always really great sports because they usually have to wait longer for their pictures than my clients! Sorry friends! I really appreciate your patience! Here are some pictures of some of my favorite people:-D

Started with a little walk in the woods..




Precious big sister!


Kennedy is my favorite:-D


We just thought this was amusing!





The Bowlins minus Sawyer:-D


Can't wait to show you baby Sawyer!

No comments: