Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Zombie Maren!

As some of you are aware, I really like to shoot stuff that's a little different. I'm a big fan of old school zombie movies and my friend Maren. Maren and I always like to collaborate on fun, fashion/editorial type shoots. Remember this and this? This is actually the fifth shoot we've done, but the first two were before the inception of this blog! This time we took our love of classic zombie movies and decided to translate the feel of those movies onto film (well... digital film haha). She's a good sport to dress up for me:-D. Her family owns an amazing century old farmhouse in the mountains of North Carolina and it made the perfect setting for our little shoot. I'm pretty pleased with the results..

I loved her hat/veil!

haha this one is a little too literal, but I think it's fun:-D



I'm in love with this one. She's so pretty!

I really feel like this one is out of some classic horror flick.





This is Lola. She comes on almost all of our shoots!

<3


ha, we were just saying goodbye to her aunt (who laughed at us a bit because we did look a little ridiculous) and I loved the light so I made her take one more!


Already looking forward to next time:-D

No comments: