Sunday, July 6, 2008

Faces: Maren

Ok, so as promised, here are some pictures I took of my good friend Maren on Thursday! She is one of my two most photographed friends. I have done no less than 3 photoshoots with her, mostly because we just have so much fun doing it! We spent all day on a mission! First, going to the mall to have her awesome eye makeup done at Sephora, and then traveling to Durham to visit the Life and Science Museum and take pictures! Maren had bought this really awesome 50's prom dress on ebay that she and I have been plotting to use in a photoshoot for a while now. Thursday provided the perfect opportunity! We got quite a few stares but it was totally worth it. She rocked the dress (and PRADA shoes!!), we didn't get kicked out of the museum, and I am really happy with the images we got. These are a lot more cheerful and colorful than some of my last posts..I just LOVE fashion photography! Anyway, I have stayed up way too late playing with them, so I hope you enjoy!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

Unknown said...

These shots are amazing! You've got a great eye for people! I love how vibrant her eye makeup is. So do they do that for free at Sephora?

Ashley and David said...

Can you just do this for a living... well and still do work for me too :)??? You are so fabulous at fashion! You will have to bring that into our trash the dress session!!

April said...

Holy smokes.. She is flawless.. which of course I'm sure you helped!! wow.. I really crave how & where you put people. I'm salivating..