Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Faces: Ashley and David

Alright, I am so excited that I finally get to blog this! Last Thursday I had the fun task of photographing two of my favorite people, who happen to be very talented photographers themselves. Ashley and David currently operate as NAS.IMAGE, but are going through some big, exciting changes! They are doing a little re-branding and wanted some fun pictures for personal and professional use. Another photographer friend of ours, April from Evoke, also shot them. Go check out her images here too... see if you can spot a difference:-).
Basically I tried to shoot on the moody side, and then trash them in post-processing. I may have gotten carried away on a few... but it's what I do best, I think? Here are just a few of the ones I got particularly involved in. Ha. Enjoy!













And thank you to The Raleigh Times for allowing us to shoot in their establishment! You should visit, and try their bbq nachos...yum!

7 comments:

Ashley and David said...

FREAKING love them. freaking LOVE them. freaking love THEM.
omg.

April said...

woah.. battle of the blogs. Geez - you won. Man.. you are awesome! I should have looked at these last night, but no.. I saw them first thing this morning & now have to be depressed all day. ag.. You are awesome!!

Unknown said...

You have got some mad post processing skills! These are amazing!

April said...

"evoke an indie image" ??? sounds good to me...

Ashley and David said...

oh where do i fit in the evoking of an indie image??? :(

heeheehee

Jo said...

WOWIE!!! These shots ROCK! You're sooo talented girl...and I love your post work - very inspiring! Amazing. period.

Amanda Dengler said...

lovely. i like your chairs-in-a-field-with-a-tree spin on american gothic. their smiles are a nice touch too.

trashing photos only looks hot when you start with hot photos, otherwise you end up with...trash. great job with the shooting and processing!!