Saturday, July 12, 2008

Faces: In Other News..

Last Wednesday I got to accompany my brother and sister-in-law to their second ultrasound. This one was special because we were able to find out whether the baby on the way is a boy or girl! It's been killing my whole family not knowing, and we were so very anxious to find out! The nurse let me take pictures as long as I didn't use any flash. Not so easy in a dark room with one low-wattage little lamp! But I tried anyway and got what is not the greatest technical achievement, but certainly one of the most meaningful pictures I have gotten to shoot: my brother's first family portrait (well, if you don't count the nurse!). BTW...it's a BOY, and I can't wait for him to get here! The picture on the screen is his profile (looking up).
Photobucket

2 comments:

Ashley and David said...

precious!!

Move In Ready Home! said...

Oh I love it!! Congrats to Boone. Addison is warming up for her first photo shoot. I can't wait :)