Sunday, November 2, 2008

AMJAM

In the tradition of "Brangelina", "Tomkat", and "Speidi", I hereby declare Amber and Jamie.... "Amjam". I can do this because she is my roomate:) Amber and Jamie are getting married in March of '09, just a few short months away! Of course I am very excited for her, but I am sad to be losing one of the best roomates ever!
We went out a couple of weeks back to get some engagement shots of the two of them. Actually we went out 3 times, but that is a long story! We had a fun time tromping around this chunk of land, rolling in the grass, and climbing rubble piles, and I think we got some good pictures while we were at it! Amber is a photographer too, and so she had to get used to being on the other side of the camera, but it also made my job pretty easy because she knew what to do! Anyway, here are a bunch of my favorites:-) Enjoy!























4 comments:

Ashley and David said...

waaaaaaaa love it!!!!!!!!

i'll pick a fave later. if that is even possible.

Ashley and David said...

ok my favorite is he second to last one... love the feel to it... that they are all alone in this whimsical field

April said...

Please stay alive... I'm just building suspense. I wasn't expecting to kill anyone. :)

I love LOVE LOVE these!! I bet she is super stoked to have such awesomeness.. oh man. you rock.

Keely said...

I love the pictures, the scenery and the sun capturing. It doesn't look like you two love each other or anything does it?.....he he he! Just teasing, very lovely and loving pics. Can't wait for the wedding!