Saturday, November 15, 2008

The Bumgarners!

Two weeks back I met the Bumgarner family down in Wake Forest for some good ol' fashion family portrait fun! We explored the campus of SEBTS, and got lots of fun pictures of mom and dad and their crazy fun kids! They were a beautiful family, and gave me lots to work with! Meet the Bumgarners!

I love this shot of Katie and Emily!




I don't know why but I really love the feel of these next two shots.



Will

Katie

Emily

This may be my favorite from the day! I love her expression!





Oh Will! He is so full of life!


This sums up the day! These kids were constantly on the move and had quickly lost interest in me! I love how they are all doing their own thing:-)






Thanks for letting me hang out with your crew!

1 comment:

Ashley and David said...

precious family... the kids all have beautiful eyes.