Thursday, November 6, 2008

The Hammetts!

About two weeks ago I took a road trip down to Mooresville, NC to photograph the Hammetts, Jenny and Jeff and their little girl Kendall. I was stoked upon my arrival because we were shooting at Jenny's parents' house on Lake Norman...which was gorgeous! I actually got there about 30 minutes early and just drove around the neighborhood looking at the amazing houses! I'm surprised I didn't get pulled over for looking like I was casing the neighborhood in my '97 Jeep! Anyway, We had a beautiful day for shooting, I mean, we couldn't have asked for more perfect weather. We stuck to the grounds and got lots of fun stuff of little Kendall and the fam. Grandma was on hand to provide excellent baby entertainment, and I owe the great expressions to her hard work!

Jenny really wanted pictures of Kendall in her christening gown, and I could see why! It was lovely!







Gotta love that smile (and cute striped dress too!)



These next two are really neat because they represent the four generations of the family. Don't they all look great?!



Daddy play time!


Mommy play time!




Thanks for letting me spend an afternoon with your sweet family!

1 comment:

Ashley and David said...

those blues eyes were beautiful!

i love pictures that have more than two generations in them... sigh, good stuff. :)