Friday, November 21, 2008

Corban: Part 1

So, 2 Sundays ago I announced that my little nephew came in to the world! It was a really exciting day for my family, and since then we have just been enamored with our new addition! As promised, here are the pics from his first hours of life. Sorry, if I totally go into the territory of the bragging aunt... but he really is the cutest baby I've ever seen :-). haha. I think everyone says that! Anyway, this was a sweet time for my family, and I don't think much else could top it! Here is Corban Fisher's first day.



We never thought my brother's child would be this small!

New family!

Aunt Alli

Grandpa

The Mill men and their new fishing buddy!


Grandma






Boone has huge hands, and Corban is so tiny! I love this one.






My dad gave a blessing like in Bible times. It was really cool.


First diaper change!

And I just love this one. Not sure why because it is a little oddly framed.


Thanks for tolerating that! It's a post more for my extended family to check out, but hopefully you enjoyed it as well:-) Oh, and I just did his infant pictures, and those will be coming soon!

1 comment:

Marty said...

I love these! You're family looks so happy, especially your mom. Congrats to the whole Mill family :)