Monday, November 24, 2008

Corban: Part 2

So I finally get to post some of the portraits from Corban's first real photoshoot! He was such an excellent little model! Well, he pretty much slept the whole time but it was still great! I have really discovered how challenging it can be to take pictures of infants. Don't get me wrong, the challenge is what I like! With grown-ups it is easy because you can just tell them what to do, but with infants it's much more hands-on! I am really pleased with the pictures, and look forward to all of the photoshoot with him to come! If you are not related to me, I promise this will be the last one of Corban for a little while, and I will get some more variety up soon!!! haha. Thanks for lookin'.












I can't believe how much he had changed in just two weeks!

2 comments:

Ashley and David said...

Dont ask me to pick a favorite, because I wont.

LOVE a brand new babyshoot.

DeDeandMatt said...

Precious.. Ilove these. You are that good.. We love ya'll and Corban