Monday, November 10, 2008

Birth Day!

A while back I posted a short blurb about how my brother and his wife were expecting a baby at the end of November. You can read about it here. That day we found out they were going to be having a little boy... due November 26th. Well this morning I get woken up the exciting news that the baby was on his way! Yes, he is early, and no, none of us were expecting it! But what a joyful day today has been!! I am now an aunt, and this is the first grandchild for my parents. Our little guy was born at 12:47pm after 7 or 8 hours of labor. It is just such a cool thing to add another little person into your family!! Mommy and Baby are both healthy and doing well, praise the Lord! We are just so ecstatic:-). I took tons of pics today, and you better believe I will be posting them soon! But here is a first look at my new little nephew just a few hours old!


2 comments:

April said...

oh my goodness what a sweet picture of a sweet baby!! It makes my womb ache!! in a good way...

Ashley and David said...

april no more babies- jk that is up to you :)

becca love this picture on facebook and here!