Monday, October 27, 2008

Indie + Evoke = Invoke.

Let me just say that I am so glad to know April @ Evoke! She is a good buddy of mine and was kind enough to let me tag along on one of her engagement shoots two weeks ago. I had such a fun time with her and her couple. She just finds genius places to shoot, and the couple was fun and funky! I would love to photograph tattooed individuals all day long. Love it! I really liked some of my shots from the session. So, I hope she doesn't mind but I am going to post two! I can't take credit for the great couple or fabulous location (poo!) but these are just my interpretations of what I saw with my camera:-). Enjoy!

American Gothic

American Chopper

4 comments:

Amanda Dengler said...

bahaha. love the captions. beautiful work.

April said...

holy crap

Ashley and David said...

AH that last one is amazing!

Jo said...

so I must know how you get that effect...are you using a high-pass layer to get that awesome oil-painting look to that last one??? Love it! And love you!