Thursday, October 2, 2008

Praise Ye The Lord.

Lately I have been feeling very nostalgic. I have been listening to some of my old favorite music, thinking about old friends, and college. But I have found myself thinking most of all about the time that I spent in Brazil last year. Now that it is October, it really seems like fall, which is my favorite time of year. But, in thinking about fall, it makes me remember how last year I didn't have a fall at all... I really just had an extended summer down around the equator for 4 months. However, even in the absence of chilly weather and colored leaves, it was the best fall I have ever had. I fell more in love with a people and a place, and I left part of my heart with them. Tonight I was looking through my pictures from that time last year, and I found this video. It made me smile. I miss these faces so much, and I sincerely long to go back to them someday soon. Their voices are so precious to my heart.



So, I know this is more personal than professional, so here are some stills just so it's not completely unrelated to photography...

One of my favorite places on this Earth.

One of my neighbors.

How cool does that paint job look?! Ha, I love it:-)


Have a Happy Fall!

No comments: