Sunday, October 12, 2008

Faces: Addison and Hudson

Meet the newest addition to the Pearce family, baby Addison, and her big brother Hudson! Their mommy and I have been friends since middle school, and I was really excited to have the chance to photograph her little ones! Besides having one of my favorite names, Addison is a precious baby! She put up with a lot from me, and let us know when she had had enough! But she was so photogenic! Big brother Hudson was a trip. He has some of the best expressions! I don't think there are any two with the same face. He did so well he was rewarded with fruit snacks! It is ok to bribe children, right? ha. Here are my favorites.

Addison



Have to show the toes!

I think this may be the closest we have to a smile:-)



I love this. She was the most content when she had her passy.

Hudson on Daddy's Harley!

Almost!

He has some of the prettiest blue eyes!






He is so cute!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, Rebecca, you are incredible! These pictures are wonderful. Thank you so much for taking such beautiful pictures of my grandchildren!

Sherri Lunsford

Marty said...

Awww Bec!! I love, love, love them!!! You are the best. See you Wednesday :)

Amanda Dengler said...

these are AWESOME. great job. the ones of the boy on the white garage door, on the white wall in his room--they're so great technically--you did a great job capturing all the expressions and sweetness of both the kids.

April said...

you are out of control. nuff said.

Ashley and David said...

AHHH such great lighting and color control. loving loving loving.