Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Faces: Kennedy

Meet Kennedy. While I have been trying to grow this "little" photography venture, I have had the immense pleasure of being a nanny to little miss Kennedy. But, she is more that just a little girl that I watch. She is my best friend's daughter, and I love her like she is my own. However, miss Kennedy, does not always like to have her picture taken. There are far more interesting things in this world to an almost two year old, than me and my camera. Last week, I had hoped to get some cute pictures of her with some pumpkins down at the farmer's market. I quickly discovered that it is no easy task to wrangle a baby and photograph her at the same time by yourself. No wonder there are professional "baby wranglers" at some studios! So I very quickly gave up the idea, and just enjoyed the day. I was able to snag one shot that I really liked, but it was before we even went to the market. haha. Oh well. This is Kennedy:


3 comments:

Ashley and David said...

i feel like she needs to be in some baby ad campaign?

Mandy Watson said...

She is too precious!!! I hope you can take Carly's pictures again one day!

Jillian said...

I just saw this for the first time. We love you too! And, she is difficult to photograph, isn't she?