Friday, September 26, 2008

(Wedding) Faces: Emily and Matt

Ok, so finally I get to finish what I started two weeks ago! I was really wanting to get this up a lot earlier, but picking favorites was like pulling teeth... initially I had 50 picked out! Haha... that is way too many for this here little bloggy! So I painstakingly whittled the number down to like 25. Still a lot, but hey, I can do as I please. So, make sure you have a comfy chair, sit back and enjoy:-)

Emily and Matt got married outside at Pullen Park, on possibly one of the hottest September days I can ever remember having. But aside from the heat, the whole day was beautiful! And what a fun spot! After the ceremony they let me take them all over the place, and take couple shots (which are my favorite!). They were very adventurous and quite good sports! I wish every bride was as laid back as Emily! She'd do anything I asked.. well we couldn't get them to jump in the lake, but I guess that was pushing it:-). The reception was laid back and intimate. Her parents' have the perfect yard for a back yard reception. I told Emily she had stolen my wedding ideas because she had a bluegrass band play and got BBQ catered, which is what I've said I would want to do! Anyway, I really loved being a part of their special day. Here are my (many) favs...



Matt gave Emily this cool tree necklace to wear for the wedding. LOVE it! And don't forget that antique ring deliciousness.


Something about many hands make light work or something...






How cute is she?!




I think this one is so adorable, like they are telling secrets!



Back to that yummy ring...

Queen and King... yah, it's a chess set.



um...I love banjos.

I didn't know this is how you dance to bluegrass...

Mom requested a shot of them with the full moon:-)


Congratulations you guys!
The End.

7 comments:

Deana Bell said...

I went to High School with Matt in Portland. These are so beautiful! Thanks for sharing.
-Deana K.

Ashley and David said...

YAY!!! Emily, I think we picked the perfect photog for you. Rebecca... you did a fabulous job!!!! I am just loving them. Sigh :).

Anonymous said...

REBECCA!!!!!! You are so amazing!!!!!! Matthew just ran out I can't wait till he gets home to show him...!!!!

everyoneisjosh said...

Rebecca, these are INCREDIBLE! What ever became of the groom's party shots from the morning?

Amanda Dengler said...

pretty photos. yea for happy people on their wedding day. you did a great job capturing that emotion.

the.indie.image said...

Josh, when I was posting the blog, I was still going through my assistant's images.. so I only posted ones I had taken! But I've got them! :-)

April said...

D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S!! Holy smokes.. i can't believe you had her lie down on a train track!! Those suckers are greasy!! You are so gutsy!! And it turned out fabulous!! And I love whatever you did to the makeup shot.. rugged. Love it!