Saturday, September 13, 2008

Sneak Peek: TODAY'S Wedding!

I have been looking forward to this wedding since I booked it, and it hasn't let me down! Right now I am waiting on the reception, which doesn't start for another 3 hours, and I am already posting an image. I was so excited to see the pictures that I came right home and downloaded them! So, just to tease you, here is just one image from the first part of this day. I hope to have the whole wedding blogged soon! It's gonna rule! haha.
Emily and Matt, right after their first kiss. They hugged for what seemed like a long time and it was SO cute.

EDIT: It's been like 30 minutes and I decided to post another one! But no more after this! haha. Isn't Emily beautiful???

5 comments:

Ashley and David said...

FABULOUS. i knew you would do such an awesome job- just what they would want!!!!! cant wait to see more!!

Kimberly said...

what a great wedding & reception it was. i can't wait to see the rest! :)

Amanda Dengler said...

woooah. aren't you fast. very pretty photos.

Ashley and David said...

we want more. we want more. we want more.

everyoneisjosh said...

hey, it's josh, matthew's best man from the wedding. i just wanted to say how incredible these pictures are, and how much i can't wait to see the rest of them!