Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Martha Ann Motel

I love good driving music. When I listen to the talented Martha Ann Motel, that is just what I want to do. It's melodic and soulful, and makes me want to drive down a lonely highway in the light of a setting sun. Self-described as a mix of alt country and ambient rock, this four piece out of Carolina has got the goods. I strongly suggest checking out their music here. They just added some delicious, newly recorded tracks, and I'm no expert, but I am pretty sure it'll be good for your health if you give it a listen. Also, they have a show on October 6th at Luna Bean, and you should go. This is my second shoot with these guys, and it was a pleasure. As always...here are my favs.

David (vocals,guitar), Chad (guitar), Jon (bass), Adam (drums)










This was just an experiment in PS, but I ended up kinda liking it.






I like to imagine that Chad's pipe has bubbles in it.

3 comments:

Ashley and David said...

yaaaaaaaayy!! i love them and i know the boys will too!!!

April said...

You friggin' amaze me. Your photography is AWESOME & your PS work is OUT OF CONTROL. man.. this is awesome. Wowza Wowza.

Amanda Dengler said...

yeeeeaaa! great work.