Monday, September 22, 2008

Faces: Sarah

Last week, I got the chance to shoot a Senior who is attending my old high school! She is a friend of Hilary and Rachel (you can see their Senior pics here). Sarah was a really sweet girl and I enjoyed the time with her and her mom. What is really neat is that we did part of the shoot at the high school. Let me just say that I attended the school a number of years ago, when it met in a local church and some trailers on Falls of Neuse Rd. Now the school has a multimillion dollar facility with all sorts of sports fields and swimming pools, incredible landscaping and design... it's crazy. They have moved up in the world! We didn't even have a football team when I went there, and the sports we did have had to practice and play at other facilities! But I am not bitter. :-) Sarah is really athletic, and she plays softball for the school (as did I) so we definitely had to shoot some on the softball field with her jersey! Anyway, here are some of the pics from her session!













1 comment:

Amanda Dengler said...

pretty. good job with the getting creative at the school. these are great. i like the last two field ones too.