Saturday, August 23, 2008

Faces: Hilary and Rachel

So I FINALLY have had time to sort through all of the images from last week's senior shoot and pick some to blog! Hooray! Hilary's family and my family go way back, so I was super excited when she asked me to take her senior portraits! I mean, I remember Hilary being just a little girl, and now she is a freakin' senior in high school! Crazy! Anyway, I told her to bring along a friend if she wanted, and I would do their shoots together...enter Rachel! I had a really great time with these girls and their moms. They are both so beautiful and really sweet. We traipsed all around the Museum of Art and over to one of my favorite spots and ended the day at a really neat park in Wake Forest. These girls were troopers! I think we ended up spending about 4 hours together! It was a photo-marathon! Here are a bunch of my favorites...enjoy!

The girls together


Miss Hilary...




Check out those blue eyes!


ummm.. i LOVE the boots!




Miss Rachel...


I always wanted pretty, straight hair like this..



I really like the color/feel of this one..

Rachel's got rockin' blue eyes too!




Thanks for letting me shoot you, girls! I hope you like them!

2 comments:

sworky said...

oh my gosh yall! these are absoultely gorgeous. rebecca you did an outstanding job. i cant wait to get mine done on tuesday!

Ashley and David said...

ooook so you AND april need to redo my senior pictures?!?!??!?!