Saturday, August 16, 2008

Pacifico

I don't know if you know this about me, but I really enjoy music! I've had lots of friends over the years who have played in various bands and whatnot and I always loved going to see them play. It's sad that I don't get to do it as much as I used to, guess I am gettin' old! But, last night I was able to travel to the fair city of Greensboro, North Carolina to see some of my friends play some music, and have a good time! I came armed with my camera to take some pictures during their set. I always get nervous at first when I take pics at shows because I don't like being conspicuous, and be walking around right in front of the stage (as if anyone is watching me, haha). But once I get going it is so much fun! I had never seen these guys play together as Pacifico, and I was impressed. It's good! Do yourself a big favor and check out their music here. The show was at Greene Street Club in downtown Greensboro. It's a cool place to catch a show. Also, this is perhaps my first time being compensated with dinner at Cookout. Not a bad trade, seeing as I was able to enjoy one of their delicious watermelon milkshakes for free! haha. Anyway, here are some pictures from their set. I love the fun colors! Enjoy!

From left to right: Wes (bass and vocals), Matthew (guitar and vocals), Robbie (drums), Matt (guitar)














If you are in a band, or know of a band who needs live and/or promotional photography, send me an email! I love doing this stuff!

4 comments:

Jo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jo said...

Hey girl...these are great! I hope you get some more band gigs, cause you kick a$$ at that stuff!

Thanks for the recent comments as well...

Later chica!

Anonymous said...

I like em. Almost makes me wish I was in a band....almost.

Ashley and David said...

yes. everyone book becca bc this is her calling in life.