Monday, August 4, 2008

Faces: Me and Makeup

So, yesterday I was watching some videos on YouTube about applying eye makeup, because, let's face it, I would secretly love to be a makeup artists. I don't really think I have a talent for it, so much as I just think it's fun. After the video viewings I felt inspired to try some fun colors on my eyes. Well.... the results were a little disappointing. Apparently my current stash of eye shadows (trust me, I have s LOT) lack the "pop" that I wanted to achieve. So, of course, I had to document it anyway, and afterwards through the magical wonders of Photoshop, I applied digital eyeshadow to achieve the real look I was going for! Now I think I may just skip the real makeup and just add it later! It looks more fun that way anyway! Here is one of the shots.. enhanced:-). Enjoy!

3 comments:

Ashley and David said...

you look so rocker yummy!

Anonymous said...

weeee need new pictures, and we can actually pay you this time for both shoots. the band has changed a little and our ep is almost finished.

Unknown said...

that was me up above, i thought it would show up martha ann motel not seemslikeyes my old screenname oops