Monday, August 11, 2008

Faces: The Lange Family

While I was in Georgia, I had the privilege to photograph my cousins, Matt and DeDe and their baby girl, Sarah Avery. It was the first time I've ever done a portrait session for anyone I am related to. Actually, I shot Matt and DeDe's wedding a couple of years ago, and now I got to photograph the next phase of their lives:-). They were really good sports. Even though it was only about 9:00 am, it was already about 85 degrees outside, and not to mention they had a sleepy baby! But we got some cute stuff! Here are my most favorites:-)











1 comment:

Ashley and David said...

waaay cute- i love the field they are sitting in!

you totally pulled the white box look with the one where your cousin is holding the baby up to the sunflower... loving it