Saturday, August 23, 2008

(New) Faces: Topher

Meet Topher! This one week old little guy is the newest arrival in my circle of friends. His dad, Adam, and I go way back. I was originally supposed to shoot some maternity pics of mom, Ashley, but we just never got it worked out, and this little guy got tired of waiting! So on to plan B...baby pics! Ashley and Adam were kind enough to let me practice my newborn photography skills on their little guy on his one week birthday. It is only the second time I have shot a newborn. He is such a cute, sweet baby! He put up with a lot from Ashley and I! Poor little guy just wanted to be cuddled, and we kept moving him around and posing him! Anyway, here are a couple from the shoot. Enjoy!










2 comments:

Ashley and David said...

FUNnnnnnnnnnnn. ok my favs are the first one-- great colors... and then the second to last one-- you never see that kind of composition in baby pictures!

Move In Ready Home! said...

Has anyone told you lately how incredibly talented you are!! It was great to see you the other night. Have a super week :)