Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Faces: Boone and Lila

While I was photographing my cousin's family, I was simultaneously photographing my brother Boone and his wife Lila. It was pretty fun to actually get to photograph them and see how they interact in front of the camera. I wish I could show you the outtakes.. my brother is soooo inappropriate! But, despite all of his goofing off I was really pleased with the shots we were able to capture. Again, here are my favorites! You may already recognize the scenery in the first few shots!












This next one I really liked as a panoramic... though on the blog it just looks small!


2 comments:

April said...

Oh man!! Those are awesome!! YUM TO MY TUM!! Speaking of tums, isn't she the one that just had the baby?! Woah.. she looks amazing.

April said...

OH MAN!! That's right.. She just had the ultrasound. Wow.. She looks awesome. I can't tell she's pregnant. wowza