Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Amber's Married!

So this past Saturday, I lost my roommate! I am so happy for the new Mrs. Benson! Her wedding was a rainy, cold one but such a special time! She has a big family and lots of friends who came out to support her union with Jamie. I wish them both the very best! I took Amber's bridal portraits back in November, and have been looking forward to posting them since that time! I finally can!! Yay! Here are some of my favorites from the day!


















My favorite!

10 comments:

Amanda Dengler said...

yea!! these are awesome! beautiful work. and congratulations to amber.

Ashley and David said...

the last two BLEW ME AND DAVID AWAY!!!!!!!

here's hoping for daring brides like amber!!


ash

Maren said...

love love love them!!!!!! great job..and congrats to Amber!

Unknown said...

They are so good!!!

Unknown said...

Absolutely amazing! LOVED the last two!

reifAroni said...

love the ones in the field.

Anonymous said...

seriously!

that last one kicks..... um.....

yeah.

-david sp

Lila said...

Those are awesome! Wish you would have been our photographer at our wedding!! Love ya!

Savannah Strickland Photography said...

beautiful!!!

Kelly said...

i love the fifth down and the second to last! awesome!