Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Pacifico!

I had the opportunity to take some band shots a couple of weeks back for my friends in the band Pacifico. You can check out live photos here and their myspace here. They stopped in Raleigh while wrapping up a weekend tour around the state, and we headed out to the art museum for a super quick shoot! These boys are always a good time, and the shoot went well despite the challenging lighting conditions (early afternoon sun! eek!). Here are some of the ones I liked:-)

L-R: Robbie, Matt, Wes



Silly boys.


I told them to act like they were about to beat me up. It didn't really work. Wes looks too happy about it.





A really excited high five!





"That's gymnasts, Murray."




4 comments:

Ashley and David said...

LOVE the first one...


.... love them all.

Amanda Dengler said...

awesome!!!

April said...

the pacifico shoot is muy fantastico.

April said...

I like that crotch shot by the way