Saturday, June 28, 2008

Faces: Meet Carly Beth!

This week, I took a few days to travel the state and catch up with some of my friends I don't get to see very often. Good times were had! But on Friday, I was able to meet a new addition to my friends Mandy and Todd's life! Their new little bundle, Carly, was a week and a day old and so adorable! She has the biggest, brightest eyes! She was a total sweetheart and very content while her mom and I got caught up. Of course I had to take a couple of shots of her before I left...too bad she had already fallen asleep! :-) Meet Miss Carly Beth Watson!
Sleeping on her mama.
Photobucket
Her little fist. I really liked the light on this.
Photobucket
I liked this even though it's a weird angle. haha.
Photobucket
Sleeping in mom's arms.
Photobucket
That passy is like half the size of her face! haha.
Photobucket
The fam! I apologize to Mandy and Todd, they didn't know they were going to be photographed! haha.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Mandy Watson said...

I LOVE THEM!!!! Thank you so much for taking those photos!

Amanda Dengler said...

nice light. great job!

i like the unusual angle one too--maybe because it's different, but the lighting really shows off the form of the face.

my sis-in-law is having twin girls in two weeks, and has requested portraits of them when they are a day or two old. woah. thanks for the inspiration!!