Monday, June 30, 2008

Traces: Because it's Monday...

Saturday I shot a wedding with the talented Ashley! Ashley is a master at the ring shot, and it challenged me to play at it today to hopefully improve in that area. My only macro-ish lens is really a piece of poo-poo, but you gotta make do with what you have, right? After about an hour, I wasn't really pleased with anything I had shot... at least not in the classic, beautiful ring shot kind of way. So I took one I liked in theory, and grunged it out, in the very "me making things look old" sort of way. Anyway... let me know what you think. Meanwhile, I will keep practicing to be as good as Ashley!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Ashley and David said...

im blushing! i receive that complient with the knowledge that everything else i shoot can only dream of achieving your level of excellence. :) LOVED shooting with you saturday!

Ashley and David said...

and btw i really like how you have light coming through the rock. awesome! and i love how you make everything look old... just dont make me look tooo old after our shoot :).